Monday, January 11, 2010

PLAY #1: "The Perfect Craft -or- The True Meaning of Advent -or- Waiting for Adam"

Actually, I wrote it the week before X-mas, so it's technically the last play of 2009.  But I needed something to hold over you ravenous readers, until I can give you something fresh to chew on.  And I'm pretty sure you're all just reading to watch me fail.




The Perfect Craft

(How this is going to work: click on the link, which will take you to my Adobe Acrobat account.  You cannot preview the document, but the site will prompt you to download the PDF so it can be read--but not copied, printed, or commented upon.  This is my intellectual property, and I am very protective of it, no matter how inane, absurd, or outright ridiculous it may be.  Thank you for cooperating and respecting the integrity of my work.  Should any difficulties arise with this process, please notify me.)

1 comment: